A Story of Trade-induced Industrialization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald R. Davis, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1769, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branimir Jovanović & Marjan Petreski & Igor Velickovski, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization in transition economies: A comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 116, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:45-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrialization; trade; intermediate inputs; Heckscher-Ohlin Model; Asian Tiger economies;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:24:y:2010:i:3:p:283-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.