Intra-household transfers and old-age security in America, 1890-1950
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chulhee Lee, 2000. "Intra-Household Transfers and Old-Age Security in America, 1890-1950," Working Paper Series no38, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1994. "Noncooperative Bargaining Models of Marriage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 132-137, May.
- Alter, George & Goldin, Claudia & Rotella, Elyce, 1994.
"The Savings of Ordinary Americans: The Philadelphia Saving Fund Society in the Mid-Nineteenth Century,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 735-767, December.
- George Alter & Claudia Goldin & Elyce Rotella, 1992. "The Savings of Ordinary Americans: The Philidelphia Saving Fund Society in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 4126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alter, George & Rotella, Elyce & Goldin, Claudia, 1994. "The Savings of Ordinary Americans: The Philadelphia Saving Fund Society in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," Scholarly Articles 2643655, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chulhee Lee, 2009. "Technological Changes and Employment of Older Manufacturing Workers in Early Twentieth Century America," NBER Working Papers 14746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreea Balan-Cohen, 2008. "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise? The Impact of the Old Age Assistance Program on Elderly Mortality in the United States," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0719, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL Classification: J14; Ageing; expenditure; family strategy; retirement; income;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:18:y:2004:i:1:p:79-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.