Firm Size, Source of Finance, and Growth - Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"Das (Wasted) Kapital; Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China,"
IMF Working Papers
07/9, International Monetary Fund.
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Das (Wasted) Kapital: Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China," NBER Working Papers 13103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul & Zhou, Mingming, 2009.
"Institutional development, financial deepening and economic growth: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 157-170, January.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul & Zhou, Mingming, 2006. "Institutional development, financial deepening and economic growth : evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Paul Wachtel & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2007. "Institutional Development, Financial Deepening and Economic Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers 07-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008.
"Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
08/6, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Panicaos Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?," WEF Working Papers 0036, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Du & Yama Temouri, 2015. "High-growth firms and productivity: evidence from the United Kingdom," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 123-143, January.
- repec:taf:ijecbs:v:24:y:2017:i:1:p:27-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sourafel Girma & Dev Vencappa, 2015. "Financing sources and firm level productivity growth: evidence from Indian manufacturing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 283-292, December.
- Oleksandr Talavera & Charlie Weir & Lin Xiong, 2017.
"Time Allocation and Performance: The Case of Chinese Entrepreneurs,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 27-51, January.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Xiong, Lin & Weir, Charlie, 2016. "Time allocation and performance: the case of Chinese entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 69778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:19:y:2012:i:3:p:397-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.