Loan Loss Provisions, Earnings, Capital Management and Signalling: Evidence from Indian Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio & Craig Furfine & Philip Lowe, 2001. "Procyclicality of the financial system and financial stability: issues and policy options," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 1-57 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:123-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1946-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bryce, Cormac & Dadoukis, Aristeidis & Hall, Maximilian & Nguyen, Linh & Simper, Richard, 2015. "An analysis of loan loss provisioning behaviour in Vietnamese banking," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 69-75.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Patrycja Chodnicka-Jaworska & Iwona Kowalska & Filip Œwita³a, 2017. "The effect of capital ratio on lending: Do loan-loss provisioning practices matter?," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 22017, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsLoan loss provisions; income smoothing; capital management; signaling; banking; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:glecrv:v:36:y:2007:i:2:p:121-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .