Introduction: Globalization and Gender
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/RFEC20|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lind, Amy, 1997. "Gender, development and urban social change: Women's community action in global cities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1205-1223, August.
- Elson, Diane, 1995. "Gender Awareness in Modeling Structural Adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1851-1868, November.
- Barbara Bergmann & Heidi Hartmann, 1995. "A welfare reform based on help for working parents," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 85-89.
- Kucera, David & Milberg, William, 2000. "Gender Segregation and Gender Bias in Manufacturing Trade Expansion: Revisiting the "Wood Asymmetry"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1191-1210, July.
- Walters, Bernard, 1995. "Engendering macroeconomics: A reconsideration of growth theory," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1869-1880, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:6:y:2000:i:3:p:7-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.