Deposit insurance and the stock market: evidence from Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boyle, Glenn & Bartholdy, Jan & Stover, Roger, 2004. "Deposit Insurance and the Stock Market: Evidence from Denmark," Working Paper Series 3877, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartholdy, Jan & Boyle, Glenn W. & Stover, Roger D., 2003.
"Deposit insurance and the risk premium in bank deposit rates,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 699-717, April.
- Bartholdy, Jan & Boyle, G. W. & Stover, R. D., 2003. "Deposit Insurance and the Risk Premium in Bank Deposit Rates," Finance Working Papers 02-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Edward J. Kane, 1985. "The Gathering Crisis in Federal Deposit Insurance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262611856, July.
- Stover, Roger D., 1997. "Early resolution of troubled financial institutions: An examination of the accelerated resolution program," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1179-1194, August.
- Wagster, John D, 1996. " Impact of the 1988 Basle Accord on International Banks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1321-1346, September.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W., 1992. "Fixed-rate deposit insurance and risk-shifting behavior at commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 715-742, August.
- Ronn, Ehud I & Verma, Avinash K, 1986. " Pricing Risk-Adjusted Deposit Insurance: An Option-Based Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(4), pages 871-895, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Białkowski, Jędrzej & Etebari, Ahmad & Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr, 2012. "Fast profits: Investor sentiment and stock returns during Ramadan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 835-845.
- Jianjun Sun & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2016. "How Did the Introduction of Deposit Insurance Affect Chinese Banks? An Investigation of Its Wealth Effect," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
Keywordsdeposit insurance; bank regulation; Denmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:10:y:2004:i:6:p:567-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.