Impact of the 1988 Basle Accord on International Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Bartholdy & Glenn Boyle & Roger Stover, 2004.
"Deposit insurance and the stock market: evidence from Denmark,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 567-578.
- Boyle, Glenn & Bartholdy, Jan & Stover, Roger, 2004. "Deposit Insurance and the Stock Market: Evidence from Denmark," Working Paper Series 3877, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Cyree, Ken B., 2000. "The erosion of the Glass-Steagall Act:: Winners and losers in the banking industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 343-363.
- Jacopo Cimadomo & Sebastian Hauptmeier & Tom Zimmermann, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidations and Banking Stability," Working Papers 2012-32, CEPII research center.
- Białkowski, Jędrzej & Etebari, Ahmad & Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr, 2012. "Fast profits: Investor sentiment and stock returns during Ramadan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 835-845.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Zimmermann, Tom, 2014. "Fiscal consolidations and bank balance sheets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 74-90.
- Pop, Adrian, 2006. "Market discipline in international banking regulation: Keeping the playing field level," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 286-310, October.
- Kim, Kenneth A. & Lee, Sang-Hyop & Rhee, S. Ghon, 2007. "Large shareholder monitoring and regulation: The Japanese banking experience," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 466-486.
- Zieliński, Aleksander Miłosz & Wetzel, Dietmar J., 2010. "Analysis of power relations of banks in contemporary society," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 12(1), pages 49-57.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Mazumdar, Sumon C. & Yan, Yuxing, 2000. "Monitoring and bank loan pricing," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Edward Kane, 1999.
"How Offshore Financial Competition Disciplines Exit Resistance by Incentive-Conflicted Bank Regulators,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 265-291, December.
- Edward J. Kane, 1999. "How Offshore Financial Competition Disciplines Exit Resistence by Incentive-Conflicted Bank Regulators," NBER Working Papers 7156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rita Biswas & Donald R. Fraser & Gregory Hebb, 2000. "On The Shareholder Wealth Effects Of Deposit Insurance Premium Revisions On Large, Publicly Traded Commercial Banks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 223-241, June.
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 2003. "Discretionary accounting and the behavior of Japanese banks under financial duress," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1219-1243, July.
- Fernando, Chitru S. & Herring, Richard J. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2008. "Common liquidity shocks and market collapse: Lessons from the market for perps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1625-1635, August.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Hahn, Jinyong & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001. "Testing and comparing Value-at-Risk measures," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 325-342, July.
- Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2012. "Cross-border banking, credit access, and the financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 147-161.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:51:y:1996:i:4:p:1321-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.