Industrial districts and internationalization: the case of the agri-food industry in Modena, Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martineau, Charles & Pastoriza, David, 2016. "International involvement of established SMEs: A systematic review of antecedents, outcomes and moderators," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 458-470.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2009.
"Does social capital create trust? Evidence from a community of entrepreneurs,"
AICCON Working Papers
58-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2009. "Does Social Capital Create Trust? Evidence from a Community of Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 2009.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2009. "Does social capital create trust? Evidence from a community of entrepreneurs," Department of Economics University of Siena 552, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Michaela Trippl, 2011. "Low-Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Food Industry in the Metropolitan Region of Vienna," ERSA conference papers ersa10p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Angela da Rocha & Beatriz Kury & Joana Monteiro, 2009. "The Role of Flagship Firms, External Actors and Support Institutions in the Emergence of Successful Export Activities in Brazil: Two Industrial Cluster Studies," Research Department Publications 3270, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Trippl, Michaela, 2010.
"Low-tech innovation in a high-tech environment? The case of the food industry in the Vienna metropolitan region,"
1004, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pierre-Jean Benghozi & Elisa Salvador, 2014.
"Are traditional industrial partnerships so strategic for research spin-off development? Some evidence from the Italian case,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1-2), pages 47-79, April.
- Pierre-Jean Benghozi & Elisa Salvador, 2014. "Are traditional industrial partnerships so strategic for research spin-off development? Some evidence from the Italian case," Post-Print hal-02091032, HAL.
- Kuhne, Bianka & Lambrecht, Evelien & Vanhonacker, Filiep & Pieniak, Zuzanna & Gellynck, Xavier, 2014. "Factors Underlying Farmers’ Decisions to Participate in Networks," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(3), pages 1-16, February.
- Nguyen, Thang V. & Le, Ngoc T.B. & Bryant, Scott E., 2013. "Sub-national institutions, firm strategies, and firm performance: A multilevel study of private manufacturing firms in Vietnam," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 68-76.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:749-780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ornella W. Maietta & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017.
"Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 749-780, September.
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2016. "Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry," CSEF Working Papers 447, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:8:p:1316-1329 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fan:macoma:v:html10.3280/maco2018-002004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:10:p:2755-:d:231020 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:18:y:2006:i:4:p:279-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.