A Review of Some Modern Approaches to the Problem of Trend Extraction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas, 2015.
"Forecasting Daily and Monthly Exchange Rates with Machine Learning Techniques,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(7), pages 560-573, November.
- Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios, 2013. "Forecasting daily and monthly exchange rates with machine learning techniques," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 3-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics, revised 07 Apr 2015.
- Huang, Xu & Hassani, Hossein & Ghodsi, Mansi & Mukherjee, Zinnia & Gupta, Rangan, 2017.
"Do trend extraction approaches affect causality detection in climate change studies?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 604-624.
- Xu Huang & Hossein Hassani & Mansi Ghodsi & Zinnia Mukherjee & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Do Trend Extraction Approaches Affect Causality Detection in Climate Change Studies?," Working Papers 201660, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2015. "Locating change-points in Hodrick–Prescott trends with an application to US real GDP: A generalized unobserved components model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 136-141.
- Michel Grun-Rehomme & OLGA VASYECHKO, 2013. "Methodes De Lissage D’Une Serie Temporelle :Le Probleme Des Extremites," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(2), pages 163-174.
- Huang, Xuan & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Hao, Xiaoqing & Liu, Pengpeng, 2015. "Multiresolution transmission of the correlation modes between bivariate time series based on complex network theory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 428(C), pages 493-506.
- Wildi Marc & McElroy Tucker, 2016. "Optimal Real-Time Filters for Linear Prediction Problems," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 155-192, July.
- Tung-Lam Dao, 2014. "Momentum Strategies with L1 Filter," Papers 1403.4069, arXiv.org.
- Trimbur Thomas & McElroy Tucker, 2017. "Signal Extraction for Nonstationary Time Series with Diverse Sampling Rules," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Herman Stekler & Yongchen Zhao, 2016.
"Predicting U.S. Business Cycle Turning Points Using Real-Time Diffusion Indexes Based on a Large Data Set,"
2016-15, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2016.
- Herman O. Stekler & Yongchen Zhao, 2016. "Predicting U.S. Business Cycle Turning Points Using Real-Time Diffusion Indexes Based on a Large Data Set," Working Papers 2016-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Dagum, Estela Bee, 2010. "Business Cycles and Current Economic Analysis/Los ciclos económicos y el análisis económico actual," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 577-594, Diciembre.
- Luis Francisco Rosales & Tatyana Krivobokova, 2012. "Instant Trend-Seasonal Decomposition of Time Series with Splines," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 131, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Anusha, "undated". "Evaluating reliability of some symmetric and asymmetric univariate filters," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-030, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:31:y:2012:i:6:p:593-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .