The European Unemployment Gap and the Role of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Favero Carlo A. & Milani Fabio, 2005.
"Parameter Instability, Model Uncertainty and the Choice of Monetary Policy,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Milani, Fabio, 2005. "Parameter Instability, Model Uncertainty and the Choice of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Kakes & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2000.
"The transmission of monetary shocks in the euro area: a V AR analysis based on euro-wide data,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(213), pages 171-186.
- Jan Kakes & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2000. "The transmission of monetary shocks in the euro area: a V AR analysis based on euro-wide data," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(213), pages 171-186.
- Jan Kakes & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2000. "The transmission of monetary shocks in the euro area: a VAR analysis based on euro-wide data," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-2, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Mark Crosby & Nilss Olekalns, 1998.
"Inflation, Unemployment and the NAIRU in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 31(2), pages 117-129, June.
- Grosby, M. & Olekalns, N., 1996. "Inflation, Unemployment and the NAIRU in Australia," Papers 96/31, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Crosby, M. & Olekalns, N., 1997. "Inflation, Unemployment and the Nairu in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 543, The University of Melbourne.
- Laurence Boone & Claude Giorno & Mara Meacci & David Rae & Pete Richardson & Dave Turner, 2003. "Estimating the structural rate of unemployment for the OECD countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 171-216.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ramon Maria-Dolores, "undated".
"Asymmetries in the Cyclical Effects of Monetary Policy on Output: Some European Evidence,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Ramón María-Dolores, 2002. "Asymmetries in the Cyclical Effects of Monetary Policy on Output: Some European Evidence," Working Papers 02-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Thomas Laubach, 2001.
"Measuring The NAIRU: Evidence From Seven Economies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 218-231, May.
- Thomas Laubach, 1997. "Measuring the NAIRU : evidence from seven economies," Research Working Paper 97-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 1997.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Nicola Spagnolo, 2003.
"On The Determination Of The Number Of Regimes In Markov‐Switching Autoregressive Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 237-252, March.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Nicola Spagnolo, 2002. "On the Determination of the Number of Regimes in Markov-Switching Autoregressive Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 83, Society for Computational Economics.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: more evidence from VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 91, European Central Bank.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Nicoletta Batini & Jennifer V. Greenslade, 2006. "Measuring the UK short-run NAIRU," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 28-49, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Unemployment Gap; Markov Switching Model;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.