Education, occupational class, and unemployment in the regions of the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas Jacobs & Frederick Van Der Ploeg, 2006.
"Guide to reform of higher education: a European perspective,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(47), pages 535-592, July.
- Jacobs, Bas & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Guide to Reform of Higher Education: A European Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Antoninis, Manos, 1999.
"On the distributional impact of public education: evidence from Greece,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 439-452, October.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," DEOS Working Papers 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Tim Callan & Tim Smeeding & Panos Tsakloglou, 2007. "Distributional Effects of Public Education Transfers in Seven European Countries," Papers WP207, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher Heady & Theodore Mitrakos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2001.
"The distributional impact of social transfers in the European Union: evidence from the ECHP,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 547-565., December.
- Heady, Christopher & Mitrakos, Theodore & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2001. "The Distributional Impact of Social Transfers in the European Union: Evidence from the ECHP," IZA Discussion Papers 356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Barr, 2004. "Higher Education Funding," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 264-283, Summer.
- Parsons,Craig A. & Smeeding,Timothy M. (ed.), 2006. "Immigration and the Transformation of Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521861939, March.
- Kathryn Wilson & Kristina Lambright & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2004. "School Finance, Equivalent Educational Expenditure, and Income Distribution: Equal Dollars or Equal Chances for Success?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 62, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2008.
"Higher Education Funding Reforms in England: The Distributional Effects and the Shifting Balance of Costs,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(526), pages 100-125, February.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2007. "Higher education funding reforms in England: the distributional effects and the shifting balance of costs," IFS Working Papers W07/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- François Marical & Marco Mira d'Ercole & Maria Vaalavuo & Gerlinde Verbist, 2006. "Publicly-provided Services and the Distribution of Resources," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Tom Sefton, 2002. "Recent Changes in the Distribution of the Social Wage," CASE Papers case62, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Kathryn Wilson, 2000. "Using the Psid to Study the Effects of School Spending," Public Finance Review, , vol. 28(5), pages 428-451, September.
- Estelle James & Gail Benjamin, 1987. "Educational Distribution and Income Redistribution through Education in Japan," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(4), pages 469-489.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Manos Antoninis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2001. "Who Benefits from Public Education in Greece? Evidence and Policy Implications," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 197-222.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; occupational class; unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:16:y:2008:i:4:p:351-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.