A Symmetric Input-Output Table For Eu27: Latest Progress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tukker, Arnold & Poliakov, Evgueni & Heijungs, Reinout & Hawkins, Troy & Neuwahl, Frederik & Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Giljum, Stefan & Moll, Stephan & Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike, 2009. "Towards a global multi-regional environmentally extended input-output database," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1928-1937, May.
- Louis Mesnard, 2011.
"Negatives in symmetric input–output tables: the impossible quest for the Holy Grail,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 427-454, April.
- Louis de Mesnard, "undated". "Negatives in symmetric inpout-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," LEG - Document de travail - Economie e2009-12, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2009. "Negatives in symmetric input-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," Post-Print hal-00418857, HAL.
- Baynes, Timothy & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K. & Bai, Xuemei, 2011. "Comparison of household consumption and regional production approaches to assess urban energy use and implications for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7298-7309.
- Duarte, Rosa & Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio & Sarasa, Cristina & Sun, Laixiang, 2016. "Modeling the carbon consequences of pro-environmental consumer behavior," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1207-1216.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis, 2008.
"Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 447-460, December.
- Mongelli, Ignazio & Löschel, Andreas & Neuwahl, Frederik & Delgado, Luis, 2008. "Employment Impacts of EU Biofuels Policy: Combining Bottom-up Technology Information and Sectoral Market Simulations in an Input-output Framework," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marc Mueller & Emanuele Ferrari, 2012. "Social Accounting Matrices and Satellite Accounts for EU27 on NUTS2 Level (SAMNUTS2)," JRC Working Papers JRC73088, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Acquaye, Adolf & Duffy, Aidan & Basu, Biswajit, 2011. "Embodied emissions abatement--A policy assessment using stochastic analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 429-441, January.
- Kucukvar, Murat & Cansev, Bunyamin & Egilmez, Gokhan & Onat, Nuri C. & Samadi, Hamidreza, 2016. "Energy-climate-manufacturing nexus: New insights from the regional and global supply chains of manufacturing industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 889-904.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka, 2011. "Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1937-1945, September.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:39242 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmentally extended input-output tables; System of national accounts; European Union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:21:y:2009:i:1:p:59-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.