Technical Change, Investment and Energy Intensity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suh, Dong Hee, 2015. "Identifying Factor Substitution and Energy Intensity in the U.S. Agricultural Sector," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205264, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dong Hee Suh, 2015. "Declining Energy Intensity in the U.S. Agricultural Sector: Implications for Factor Substitution and Technological Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-14, September.
- Patrick Schulte & Heinz Welsch & Sascha Rexhäuser, 2016.
"ICT and the Demand for Energy: Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(1), pages 119-146, January.
- Patrick Schulte & Heinz Welsch & Sascha Rexhäuser, 2016. "ICT and the Demand for Energy: Evidence from OECD Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(1), pages 119-146, January.
- Rexhaeuser, Sascha & Schulte, Patrick & Welsch, Heinz, 2013. "ICT and the demand for energy: Evidence from OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-116, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer, 2007. "Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions in Austria. The Role of Energy Efficiency and Fuel Substitution," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 80(11), pages 893-907, November.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Islamic Republic of Iran; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/76, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEmbodied technical change; industrial energy intensity; Translog cost function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:19:y:2007:i:3:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .