Interinstitutional linkage analysis: a social accounting matrix multiplier approach for the Mexican economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murata, Yasuo, 1977. "Mathematics for Stability and Optimization of Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125112505 edited by Shell, Karl.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2014. "Production interdependencies and poverty reduction across ethnic groups in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 146-158.
- Marcos Esaú Domínguez Viera, 2009. "Aplicación de un modelo de multiplicadores contables y de análisis estructural a políticas sociales seleccionadas en el estado de Nuevo León," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 95-137, November.
- M. Yusof Saari & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2014. "Income Distribution across Ethnic Groups in Malaysia: Results from a New Social Accounting Matrix," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 259-278, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:17:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saari, M. Yusof & Rahman, M. Affan Abdul & Hassan, Azman & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2016. "Estimating the impact of minimum wages on poverty across ethnic groups in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 490-502.
- Sanjaya Acharya, 2007. "Flow Structure in Nepal and the Benefit to the Poor," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(17), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-institutional linkage analysis; social accounting matrix; accounting multipliers; Mexican economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:18:y:2006:i:1:p:29-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.