Prices and factor demand in an endogenized input-output model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kurt Kratena, "undated". "Prices and Factor Demand in an Endogenized Input-Output Model," WIFO Working Papers 135, WIFO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Truchon, Michel, 1984. "Using Exogenous Elasticities to Induce Factor Substitution in Input-Output Price Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 329-334, May.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1988. "Quasi-Fixed Inputs in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Generalized Leontief Restricted Cost Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 275-287, May.
- Klaus Conrad & Tobias Schmidt, 1998. "Economic Effects of an Uncoordinated Versus a Coordinated Carbon Dioxide Policy in the European Union: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 161-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Rahman, M. Affan Abdul & Hassan, Azman & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2016. "Estimating the impact of minimum wages on poverty across ethnic groups in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 490-502.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2016. "The impacts of petroleum price fluctuations on income distribution across ethnic groups in Malaysia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 25-36.
- Kurt Kratena & Gerold Zakarias, "undated". "MULTIMAC IV: A Disaggregated Econometric Model of the Austrian Economy," WIFO Working Papers 160, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output price model; Generalized Leontief cost functions; endogenous technical coefficients;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:17:y:2005:i:1:p:47-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.