Learing Induced Criticality In Consumers' Adoption Pattern: A Neural Network Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Plouraboue, F. & Steyer, A. & Zimmermann, J.B., 1996. "Learning Induced Criticality in Consumers' Adoption Pattern: A Neural Network Approach," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a28, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rossi, Federica, 2002. "An introductory overview of innovation studies," MPRA Paper 9106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- R. Cowan & N. Jonard & J.-B. Zimmermann, 2006. "Evolving networks of inventors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 155-174, April.
- Deroian, Frederic, 2002. "Formation of social networks and diffusion of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 835-846, July.
- Schade, Sven & Buxmann, Peter, 2005. "A Prototype to Analyse and Support Standardization Decisions," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35795, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Cowan, Robin, 2004. "Network models of innovation and knowledge diffusion," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nicolas Carayol & Jean-Michel Dalle, 2003. "The ‘problem of problem choice’: A model of sequential knowledge production within scientific communities cientific communities," Working Papers of BETA 2003-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Dalle, Jean-Michel, 2007. "Sequential problem choice and the reward system in Open Science," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 167-191, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdiffusion; adoption; social influence; network externality; learning; criticality JEL Classification: A12; A14; DI1; D83; 033;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:6:y:1998:i:1:p:73-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .