The effect of network structure in industrial diffusion processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2004. "Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1557-1575, June.
- Bonte, Werner & Keilbach, Max, 2005.
"Concubinage or marriage? Informal and formal cooperations for innovation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 279-302, April.
- Keilbach, Max & Bönte, Werner, 2004. "Concubinage or Marriage? Informal and Formal Cooperations for Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-11, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Sopha, Bertha Maya & Klöckner, Christian A. & Skjevrak, Geir & Hertwich, Edgar G., 2010. "Norwegian households' perception of wood pellet stove compared to air-to-air heat pump and electric heating," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3744-3754, July.
- Xiong, Hang & Payne, Diane & Kinsella, Stephen, 2016. "Peer effects in the diffusion of innovations: Theory and simulation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-13.
- Halleck-Vega, Solmaria & Mandel, Antoine & Millock, Katrin, 2018.
"Accelerating diffusion of climate-friendly technologies: A network perspective,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 235-245.
- Solmaria Halleck-Vega & Antoine Mandel & Katrin Millock, 2018. "Accelerating diffusion of climate-friendly technologies: A network perspective," Post-Print halshs-01885446, HAL.
- Solmaria Halleck-Vega & Antoine Mandel & Katrin Millock, 2018. "Accelerating diffusion of climate-friendly technologies: A network perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01885446, HAL.
- Solmaria Halleck-Vega & Antoine Mandel & Katrin Millock, 2018. "Accelerating diffusion of climate-friendly technologies: A network perspective," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01885446, HAL.
- Franck Plouraboue & Alexandre Steyer & Jean-Benoit Zimmermann, 1998.
"Learing Induced Criticality In Consumers' Adoption Pattern: A Neural Network Approach,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 73-90.
- Plouraboue, F. & Steyer, A. & Zimmermann, J.B., 1996. "Learning Induced Criticality in Consumers' Adoption Pattern: A Neural Network Approach," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a28, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Albino, Vito & Carbonara, Nunzia & Giannoccaro, Ilaria, 2006. "Innovation in industrial districts: An agent-based simulation model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 30-45, November.
- Bertrand Masquefa & Pierre Teller, 2011. "The effects of uncertainty, trust, structure and resistance to change in the diffusion of management accounting innovations: an agent based modeling approach," Working Papers hal-00583488, HAL.
- Theoharakis, Vasilis & Vakratsas, Demetrios & Wong, Veronica, 2007. "Market-level information and the diffusion of competing technologies: An exploratory analysis of the LAN industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 742-757, June.
- Mueller, Rolf A.E. & Buergelt, Doreen & Seidel-Lass, Linda, 2008. "Supply Chains and Social Network Analysis," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49883, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pamela D. Morrison & John H. Roberts & Eric von Hippel, 2000. "Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1513-1527, December.
- Prei[ss]l, Brigitte, 1995. "Strategic use of communication technology -- diffusion processes in networks and environments," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 75-99, April.
- George Chorafakis, 2013. "The Knowledge Plexus [Paperback edition]," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 2.
- George Chorafakis, 2013. "The Knowledge Plexus," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 23, July.
- Bi, Xiang & Mullally, Conner & Gaonkar, Shweta, 2017. "Does Peer Adoption Increase the Diffusion of Pollution Prevention Practices?," SocArXiv 95xbj, Center for Open Science.
- Baptista, Rui, 2000. "Do innovations diffuse faster within geographical clusters?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 515-535, April.
- Rui Baptista, 1999. "The Diffusion of Process Innovations: A Selective Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 107-129.
- Tonya Boone & Ram Ganeshan, 2008. "Knowledge acquisition and transfer among engineers: effects of network structure," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(5), pages 459-468.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:21:y:1992:i:6:p:533-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.