Food prices and long-run purchasing power parity in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Francois Hoarau, 2010.
"Does long-run purchasing power parity hold in Eastern and Southern African countries? Evidence from panel data stationary tests with multiple structural breaks,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 307-315.
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2010. "Does long-run purchasing power parity hold in Eastern and Southern African countries? Evidence from panel data stationary tests with multiple structural breaks," Post-Print hal-01243461, HAL.
- Kargbo, Joseph M., 2003. "Cointegration Tests of Purchasing Power Parity in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1673-1685, October.
- Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Nam, Kiseok, 2010. "Cointegration, dynamic structure, and the validity of purchasing power parity in African countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 755-768, October.
- Njindan Iyke Bernard & Odhiambo Nicholas M., 2015.
"The Determinants of Long-run Real Exchange Rate in South Africa: A Fundamental Equilibrium Approach,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 319-336, September.
- Njindan Iyke , Bernard & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2015. "A re-examination of long-run Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) hypothesis: the case of two Southern African countries," Working Papers 18980, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eei:journl:v:60:y:2017:i:2:p:14-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Alagidede & George Tweneboah & Anokye M. Adam, 2008. "Nominal Exchange Rates and Price Convergence in the West African Monetary Zone," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 7(3), pages 181-198, December.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2014. "Purchasing power parity (PPP) between South Africa and her main currency exchange partners: Evidence from asymmetric unit root tests and threshold co-integration analysis," MPRA Paper 53659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Phiri, 2017.
"Nonlinear adjustment effects in the purchasing power parity,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, pages 14-38.
- Andrew Phiri, 2017. "Nonlinear adjustment effects in the purchasing power parity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:20:y:2003:i:3:p:321-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .