KwaZulu-Natal Income Dynamics Study (KIDS) 1993-98: A longitudinal household database for South African policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:33-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Maluccio, John A., 2002.
"Trust, membership in groups, and household welfare,"
FCND discussion papers
135, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Maluccio, John A., 2002. "Trust, membership in groups, and household welfare," FCND briefs 135, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adato, Michelle & Lund, Francie & Mhlongo, Phakama, 2007. "Methodological Innovations in Research on the Dynamics of Poverty: A Longitudinal Study in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 247-263, February.
- Martine Mariotti & Juergen Meinecke, 2009. "Nonparametric Bounds on Returns to Education in South Africa: Overcoming Ability and Selection Bias," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-510, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Carter, Michael R. & Maluccio, John A., 2002. "Social capital and coping with economic shocks," FCND discussion papers 142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Ahmed, Akhter U., 2002. "Avoiding chronic and transitory poverty," FCND discussion papers 133, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shinns, L.H. & Lyne, Michael C., 2004. "Symptoms of poverty within a group of land reform beneficiaries in the Midlands of KwaZulu-Natal: Analysis and policy recommendations," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(1), March.
- Ito, Takahiro & Tanaka, Shinsuke, 2018.
"Abolishing user fees, fertility choice, and educational attainment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 33-44.
- Shinsuke Tanaka & Takahiro Ito, 2014. "Abolishing User Fees, Fertility Choice, and Educational Attainment," IDEC DP2 Series 4-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Shinsuke Tanaka, 2008. "Access to Health Infrastructure and Child Health Development: Evidence from Post-Apartheid South Africa," ISER Discussion Paper 0768, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jan 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:17:y:2000:i:4:p:567-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.