Military Spending and Economic Growth in South Asia: A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsangyao Chang & Chien-Chiang Lee & Hsiao-Ping Chu, 2015. "Revisiting the Defense-Growth nexus in European countries," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 341-356, June.
- Hsien-Hung Kung & Jennifer C. H. Min, 2013. "Military Spending and Economic Growth Nexus in Sixteen Latin and South American Countries: A Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 171-185, December.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Leitão, Nuno Carlos & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013.
"Should Portuguese economy invest in defense spending? A revisit,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 805-815.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Nuno, Carlos Leitão & Ghazi, Salah Uddin, 2012. "Should Portuguese Economy Invest in Defense Spending? A Revisit," MPRA Paper 42289, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2012.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:511-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cosimo Magazzino & Lorenzo Giolli & Marco Mele, 2015. "Wagner’s Law and Peacock and Wiseman’s Displacement Effect in European Union Countries: A Panel Data Study," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 812-819.
- Serkan Künü & Sertaç Hopoðlu & Gürkan Bozma, 2016. "Conflict, Defense Spending and Economic Growth in the Middle East: A Panel Data Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 80-86.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2014.
"Military Spending and Economic Growth: The Case of Iran,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 247-269, June.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2011. "Military spending and economic growth: the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 35498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2012. "Military Spending and Economic Growth: The Case of Iran," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201223, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Guo Ping & Alotaish Mohammed Saud M., 2017. "Revisiting the Causal Nexus between Defense Expenditure and Economic Growth: Time Series Analysis for Saudi Arabia," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 35-43, March.
- Suna Korkmaz, 2015. "The Effect of Military Spending on Economic Growth and Unemployment in Mediterranean Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 273-280.
- W. Robert J. Alexander, 2015. "The Keynesian IS-MR Model and Military Spending," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 213-221, April.
- repec:taf:defpea:v:28:y:2017:i:6:p:719-730 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:22:y:2011:i:5:p:545-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .