Third-Country Demand For Peacekeeping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiglie Carlos, 2005. "Efficient Peacekeeping for a New World Order," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20, November.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E, 1998.
"Toward an Economic Theory of Leadership: Leading by Example,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1188-1206, December.
- Ben Hermalin, 1996. "Toward an Economic Theory of Leadership: Leading by Example," Working Papers _006, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin, 1997. "Toward an Economic Theory of Leadership: Leading by Example," Microeconomics 9612002, EconWPA.
- Sandler,Todd, 2001. "Economic Concepts for the Social Sciences," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521796774, March.
- Hans Kammler, 1997. "Not for security only: The demand for international status and defence expenditure an introduction," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16.
- Sandler, Todd, 1977. "Impurity of Defense: An Application to the Economics of Alliances," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 443-460.
More about this item
KeywordsPeacekeeping demand; Spatial differentiation; Conflict intensity; Peacekeeping as international public good; Contribution equilibrium; Insurance equilibrium; Leadership by signalling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:17:y:2006:i:5:p:473-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .