The econometrics of arms races
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coram Alex & Noakes Lyle, 2010. "Super-Agents and the Problem of Controlling the Dynamics of Regional Arms Races," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-42, September.
- Fanny Coulomb & Jacques Fontanel, 2003. "Disarmament: A century of economic thought," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 193-208.
- Nadir Ocal, 2003. "Are the military expenditures of India and Pakistan external determinants for each other: An empirical investigation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 141-149.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer S. & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2009. "On the dynamics of the Israeli-Arab arms race," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 931-943, August.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-01-2015-0021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dunne J. Paul & Nikolaidou Eftychia & Smith Ron P., 2005. "Is there an Arms Race between Greece and Turkey?," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-37, November.
- Nusrate Aziz & M. Niaz Asadullah, 2017.
"Military spending, armed conflict and economic growth in developing countries in the post-Cold War era,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(1), pages 47-68, January.
- M Nusrate Aziz & M Niaz Asadullah, 2016. "Military Spending, Armed Conflict and Economic Growth in Developing Countries in the Post-Cold War Era," Discussion Papers 2016-03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn, 2008. "Six decades of the Israeli-Arab conflict: An assessment of the economic aspects," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 8-15, July.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2002. "Is there a Greek-Turkish arms race? Some further empirical results from causality tests," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 321-328.
- Vasilis Zervos, 2011. "Conflict in Space," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsArms races; Econometrics; Action-reaction models; Richardson model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:11:y:2000:i:1:p:31-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.