Measuring Neighbourhood Effects Non-experimentally: How Much Do Alternative Methods Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Åslund, Olof & Fredriksson, Peter, 2005.
"Ethnic enclaves and welfare cultures - quasi-experimental evidence,"
Working Paper Series
2005:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Olof Åslund & Peter Fredriksson, 2005. "Ethnic Enclaves and Welfare Cultures – Quasi-Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1430, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aslund, Olof & Fredriksson, Peter, 2005. "Ethnic Enclaves and Welfare Cultures: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 1536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Åslund, Olof & Fredriksson, Peter, 2005. "Ethnic Enclaves and Welfare Cultures – Quasi-experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series 2005:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Propper, Carol & Jones, Kelvyn & Bolster, Anne & Burgess, Simon & Johnston, Ron & Sarker, Rebecca, 2005.
"Local neighbourhood and mental health: Evidence from the UK,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 2065-2083, November.
- Carol Propper & Kelvyn Jones & Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Rebecca Sarker, 2004. "Local Neighbourhood and Mental Health: Evidence from the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/099, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:chosxx:v:28:y:2013:i:3:p:473-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/chos20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.