The impact of neighbourhood on the income and mental health of British social renters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carol Propper & Simon Burgess & Anne Bolster & George Leckie & Kelvyn Jones & Ron Johnston, 2007. "The Impact of Neighbourhood on the Income and Mental Health of British Social Renters," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(2), pages 393-415, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Gibbons, 2002. "Neighbourhood Effects on Educational Achievement," CEE Discussion Papers 0018, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Jens Ludwig & Greg J. Duncan & Paul Hirschfield, 2001.
"Urban Poverty and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Randomized Housing-Mobility Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 655-679.
- Jens Otto Ludwig & Greg Duncan & Paul Hirschfield, 2000. "Urban Poverty and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Randomized Housing-Mobility Experiment," JCPR Working Papers 158, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brian A. Jacob, 2003. "Public Housing, Housing Vouchers and Student Achievement: Evidence from Public Housing Demolitions in Chicago," NBER Working Papers 9652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durlauf, Steven N., 2004. "Neighborhood effects," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 50, pages 2173-2242 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Naomi E. Feldman & Andrew Leigh, 2014.
"Crime and Mental Well-Being,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(1), pages 110-140.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Andrew Leigh, 2011. "Crime and Mental Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1049, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cornaglia, Francesca & Feldman, Naomi E. & Leigh, Andrew, 2014. "Crime and Mental Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 8014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Cornaglia & Andrew Leigh, 2012. "Crime and mental wellbeing," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 357, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsNeighbourhood effects; income; mental health; social renters;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-03-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-03-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:cmpowp:06/161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmbriuk.html .