Preferences for Floor Plans of Medium-Sized Apartments: A Survey Analysis in Beijing, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abir Bandyopadhyay & Arif N Merchant, 2006. "Space syntax analysis of colonial houses in India," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(6), pages 923-942, November.
- B Hillier & J Hanson & H Graham, 1987. "Ideas are in things: an application of the space syntax method to discovering house genotypes," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(4), pages 363-385, July.
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 229-252, January.
- Yannis M Ioannides & Jeffrey E Zabel, 2002. "Interactions, Neighborhood Selection, and Housing Demand," Working Papers 02-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2002. "Interaction, Neighborhood Selection and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0208, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Cheol-Joo Cho, 1997. "Joint Choice of Tenure and Dwelling Type: A Multinomial Logit Analysis for the City of Chongju," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(9), pages 1459-1473, August.
- Ritsuko Ozaki, 2003. "Customer-focused approaches to innovation in housebuilding," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 557-564.
- Allen C. Goodman & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 2007. "The Spatial Proximity of Metropolitan Area Housing Submarkets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 209-232, June.
- B Hillier & J Hanson & H Graham, 1987. "Ideas are in Things: An Application of the Space Syntax Method to Discovering House Genotypes," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 14(4), pages 363-385, December.
- Dibb, S, 1994. "Modelling in new housing choice--An application," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 589-600, November.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1990. "Demographics of individual housing demand," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-102, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jdm:journl:v:13:y:2018:i:5:p:467-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgeny A. Antipov & Elena B. Pokryshevskaya, 2015. "Are buyers of apartments superstitious? Evidence from the Russian real estate market," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(6), pages 590-592, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:chosxx:v:28:y:2013:i:3:p:429-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/chos20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.