The Spatial Proximity of Metropolitan Area Housing Submarkets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2017.
"Accessibility dynamics and location premia: Do land values follow accessibility changes?,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(2), pages 364-381, February.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2011. "Accessibility Dynamics and Location Premia: Do Land Values Follow Accessibility Changes?," Working Papers 000087, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Wolf, David & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2017.
"Bloom and bust: Toxic algae's impact on nearby property values,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 209-221.
- Wolf, David & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2016. "Bloom and Bust: Toxic Algae’s Impact on Nearby Property Values," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235159, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joao LourenÃ§o Marques & Eduardo Castro & Arnab Bhattacharjee & Paulo Batista, 2012. "SPATIAL HETEROGENEITY ACROSS SUBMARKETS: Housing submarket in an urban area of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1111, European Regional Science Association.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Castro & Taps Maiti & JoÃ£o Marques, 2014. "Endogenous spatial structure and delineation of submarkets: A new framework with application to housing markets," SEEC Discussion Papers 1403, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University.
- ., 2012. "A bridge over troubled waters: valuing accessibility effects of a new bridge," Chapters,in: Accessibility Analysis and Transport Planning, chapter 10, pages 173-192 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniel P. McMillen & Christopher Redfearn, 2007. "Estimation, Interpretation, and Hypothesis Testing for Nonparametric Hedonic House Price Functions," Working Paper 8550, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & McArthur, David Philip & Osland, Liv & Thorsen, Inge, 2014. "The suitability of hedonic models for cost-benefit analysis: Evidence from commuting flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 136-151.
- Dorsey, Robert E. & Hu, Haixin & Mayer, Walter J. & Wang, Hui-chen, 2010. "Hedonic versus repeat-sales housing price indexes for measuring the recent boom-bust cycle," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 75-93, June.
- Patrick Wilson & Michael White & Neil Dunse & Chee Cheong & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2011. "Modelling Price Movements in Housing Micro Markets," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(9), pages 1853-1874, July.
- DeForest McDuff, 2012. "Home Price Risk, Local Market Shocks, and Index Hedging," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 212-237, June.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-306, May.
- Kiefer, Hua, 2011. "The house price determination process: Rational expectations with a spatial context," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 249-266.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:209-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.