What to show on the wine labels: a hedonic analysis of price drivers of Sicilian wines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:117-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roma, Paolo & Zambuto, Fabio & Perrone, Giovanni, 2014. "Price dispersion, competition, and the role of online travel agents: Evidence from business routes in the Italian airline market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 146-159.
- Carew, Richard C. & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Meng, Ting, 2016. "Segmenting Wine Market: California Red and White Wine Retail Prices in British Columbia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235253, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fabien CANDAU & Florent DEISTING & Julie SCHLICK, 2016. "How Income and Crowding Eects inuence the World Market for French Wines," Working Papers 2015-2016_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Mar 2016.
- Vincent Hoang & Takao Iida & Shigeru Matsumoto & Natsuki Watanabe & Clevo Wilson, 2016. "Consumer’s comparison between local and imported organic products: a hedonic analysis of the Japanese table wine market," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 405-415, December.
- Edward Oczkowski, 2016. "Analysing Firm-level Price Effects for Differentiated Products: The Case of Australian Wine Producers," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Eugenio Brentari & Rosella Levaggi & Paola Zuccolotto, 2015. "A hedonic price analysis for the Italian wine in the domestic market," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 999-1012, May.
- Dakshina De Silva & Caroline Elliott & Robert Simmons, 2013. "Restaurant wars," Working Papers 44312700, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2014. "Price and Quality Competition in Spatial Markets. The Case of Camping Sites," WIFO Working Papers 466, WIFO.
- Vincent Hoang & Takao Iida & Shigeru Matsumoto & Natsuki Watanabe & Clevo Wilson, "undated". "Market penetration of imported agricultural products: A hedonic analysis of the Japanese table wine market," Working Papers e83, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & Wing-Keung Wong & Zhenzhen Zhu, 2017. "Is Wine a Good Choice for Investment?," Working Papers 201781, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:5:p:963-977 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:45:y:2013:i:19:p:2765-2778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.