Growth effects of a comprehensive measure of globalization with country-specific time series data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Growth Effects of a Comprehensive Measure of Globalization with Country Specific Time Series Data," MPRA Paper 7917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 2001. "Capital Mobility and Economic Performance: Are Emerging Economies Different?," NBER Working Papers 8076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Rup Singh, 2010.
"Effects of trade openness on the steady-state growth rates of selected Asian countries with an extended exogenous growth model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(29), pages 3693-3702.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2007. "Effects of Trade Openness on the Steady State Growth Rates of Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Exogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 5851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2004.
"Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 499-526
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2003. "Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?," NBER Working Papers 9578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Klein, 2003. "Capital Account Openness and the Varieties of Growth Experience," NBER Working Papers 9500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin & L. Alan Winters, 2004. "Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald04-1, January.
- Allan D. Brunner, 2003. "The Long-Run Effects of Tradeon Income and Income Growth," IMF Working Papers 03/37, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:888-908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihai Mutascu & Aurora Murgea, 2017. "Globalization and financial performances in French cosmetic industry," Working Papers halshs-01504099, HAL.
- Magda Kandil & Muhammad Shahbaz & Samia Nasreen, 2015.
"The interaction between globalization and financial development: new evidence from panel cointegration and causality analysis,"
Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1317-1339, December.
- Kandil, Magda & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia, 2013. "The Interaction between Globalization and Financial Development: New Evidence from Panel Co-integration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 52148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2013.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "The triumph of globalization at the expense of minority discriminations? – An empirical investigation on 76 countries, 1970 – 2005," MPRA Paper 11494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Do Elections Slow Down Economic Globalization Process In India? It’S Politics Stupid !," MPRA Paper 10139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buhari Dogan & Osman Deger, 2016. "How Globalization and Economic Growth Affect Energy Consumption: Panel Data Analysis in the Sample of Brazil, Russia, India, China Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 806-813.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Hrushikesh Mallick & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & Shawkat Hammoudeh, 2018.
"Is globalization detrimental to financial development? Further evidence from a very large emerging economy with significant orientation towards policies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 574-595, February.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Kumar, Mantu & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "Is globalization detrimental to financial development? Further evidence from a very large emerging economy with significant orientation towards policies," MPRA Paper 78805, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Apr 2017.
- Jisu Yoon & Stephan Klasen & Axel Dreher & Tatyana Krivobokova, 2015. "Composite Indices Based on Partial Least Squares," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 171, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Aminu, Umaru & Ahmad Aminu, Hamidu & Salihu, Musa, 2013. "Globalization and its impact on the performance of the Nigerian Economy," MPRA Paper 75231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buhari Doğan, 2016. "The Effects of Globalization on Employment: Bounds Test Approach in Turkey Sample," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 620-633, October.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2006. "Political Effects on the Allocation of Public Expenditures: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 653, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cooray, Arusha & Paradiso, Antonio & Truglia, Francesco Giovanni, 2013. "Do countries belonging to the same region suggest the same growth enhancing variables? Evidence from selected South Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 772-779.
- Parisa SAMIMI & Guan Choo LIM & Abdul Aziz BUANG, 2011. "Globalization Measurement: Notes on Common Globalization Indexes," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-20, December.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Growth Effects of Globalization in the Low Income African Countries: A Systems GMM Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 16595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2014.
"Globalization and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 99-107.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2014. "Globalization and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE," MPRA Paper 52231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:5:p:551-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.