Net private capital flows and economic growth-the case of emerging Asian economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Kaplan & Dani Rodrik, 2002.
"Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 393-440
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethan Kaplan & Dani Rodrik, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," NBER Working Papers 8142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," Working Paper Series rwp01-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "Cross-country studies of growth and policy : methodological, conceptual, and statistical problems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 608, The World Bank.
- Gordon H. HANSON, 2001. "Should Countries Promote Foreign Direct Investment?," G-24 Discussion Papers 9, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Williamson, John, 2003.
"Proposals for curbing the boom-bust cycle in the supply of capital to emerging markets,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1791, September.
- Williamson, John, 2002. "Proposals for Curbing the Boom-Bust Cycle in the Supply of Capital to Emerging Markets," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Economic Development in the Eurasian Region," MPRA Paper 83780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Sangwon Suh & Byung-Soo Koo, 2016. "Spillovers from U.S. Unconventional Monetary Policy and Its Normalization to Emerging Markets: A Capital Flow Perspective," Working Papers 2016-4, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2015.
"Economic growth and capital flow in European countries in pre and post-crisis periods,"
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance,
ELSEVIER, vol. 38(108), pages 163-180, Septiembr.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "Economic growth and capital flow in European countries in pre and post-crisis periods," MPRA Paper 64118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suh, Sangwon, 2017. "Sudden stops of capital flows to emerging markets: A new prediction approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 289-308.
- Uslu, Çağrı Levent & Aydoğan, Ebru Tomris & Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "Economic Growth, Financial Development, and Trade Openness in Emerging Markets: Panel Approach," MPRA Paper 64722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aï¿½aï¿½YrÄ± Levent Uslu & Ebru Tomris Aydoï¿½Yan & Natalya Ketenci, 2016. "Impact Of Structural Breaks Presence On Economic Development Of Emerging Countries," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 5-21, December.
- Parjiono & A.B.M. Rabiul Alam Beg & Richard Monypenny, 2013. "The driving forces of the level and the growth rate of real per capita income in Indonesia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2389-2400, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:24:p:3135-3146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .