Investment in Greek manufacturing under irreversibility and uncertainty: the message in used capital expenditures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hjalmar Böhm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 1999.
"Discovering the Link between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19906, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Hjalmar Boehm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2000. "Discovering the Link Between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0112, Econometric Society.
- Paul Butzen & Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2002. "The impact of uncertainty on investment plans," Working Paper Research 24, National Bank of Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goulas, Eleftherios & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2013. "Growth, deficits and uncertainty: Theoretical aspects and empirical evidence from a panel of 27 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 380-392.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2013. "Growth, Deficits and Uncertainty: Theoretical Aspects and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper series 53_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Panagiotis Printzis, 2019. "What is the Investment Loss due to Uncertainty?," Working Paper series 19-06, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Elena Bontempi, 2016. "Investment--uncertainty relationship: differences between intangible and physical capital," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 240-268, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:14:p:1797-1809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .