International R&D spillovers and economic performance of firms: an empirical study using random coefficient models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R, 2001.
"Capturing Technological Opportunity via Japan's Star Scientists: Evidence from Japanese Firms' Biotech Patents and Products,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 26(1-2), pages 37-58, January.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 1998. "Capturing Technological Opportunity via Japan's Star Scientists: Evidence from Japanese Firms' Biotech Patents and Products," NBER Working Papers 6360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee Branstetter, 1996. "Are Knowledge Spillovers International or Intranational in Scope? Microeconometric Evidence from the Japan and the United States," NBER Working Papers 5800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aitken, Brian & Harrison, Ann & DEC, 1994. "Do domestic firms benefit from foreign direct investment? Evidence from panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1248, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro de Faria & Francisco Lima, 2012.
"Interdependence and spillovers: is firm performance affected by others’ innovation activities?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(36), pages 4765-4775, December.
- Pedro de Faria & Francisco Lima, 2011. "Interdependence and spillovers: is firm performance affected by others' innovation activities?," Post-Print hal-00730231, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:8:p:947-976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .