Geographic aggregation and induced innovation in American agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Craig, Barbara J. & Pardey, Philip G., 1998. "Dynamics in the creation and depreciation of knowledge, and the returns to research:," EPTD discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2009.
"Induced Innovation in U.S. Agriculture: Time-series, Direct Econometric, and Nonparametric Tests,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 224-236.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2008. "Induced Innovation in U.S. Agriculture: Time-series, Direct Econometric, and Nonparametric Tests," Working Papers 2008-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & Virgil Eldon Ball, 2011.
"Productivity growth and convergence in US agriculture: new cointegration panel data results,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 91-102.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results," Working Papers 2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Liu, Yucan, 2006. "Induced Innovation in the Agricultural Sector: Evidence From a State Panel," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21089, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1909-:d:151242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orachos Napasintuwong Artachinda, 2011. "Modeling Directions of Technical Change in Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 201101, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:6:p:671-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.