Foreign patent rights and high-tech exports: evidence from Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Penubarti, Mohan, 1995. "How trade-related are intellectual property rights?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 227-248, November.
- Smith, Pamela J., 2001. "How do foreign patent rights affect U.S. exports, affiliate sales, and licenses?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 411-439, December.
- M. Scott Taylor, 1993. "TRIPS, Trade, and Technology Transfer," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 625-637, August.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukui, E. Tani & Hammer, Alexander B. & Jones, Lin Z., 2013. "Are U.S. exports influenced by stronger IPR protection measures in recipient markets?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 179-188.
- Love, James H. & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2013. "Learning by exporting: Lessons from high-technology SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Chih-Hai Yang & Yi-Ju Huang, 2009. "Do Intellectual Property Rights Matter To Taiwan'S Exports? A Dynamic Panel Approach," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 555-578, October.
- Yungho Weng & Chih-Hai Yang & Yi-Ju Huang, 2009. "Intellectual property rights and U.S. information goods exports: the role of imitation threat," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 33(2), pages 109-134, May.
- Wen-Hsien Liu & Hui-Fang Liang, 2016. "Will Domestic Imitative Threats Influence High-Tech Imports? Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 37-60, February.
- Briggs, Kristie, 2013. "Does patent harmonization impact the decision and volume of high technology trade?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 35-51.
- Ijaz Ur Rehman & Muhammad Shahbaz & Phouphet Kyophilavong, 2016.
"Do Technological Development and Financial Development Promote Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Romania,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(2), pages 60-76, February.
- Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kyophilavong, Phouphet, 2013. "Do Technological Developments and Financial Development Promote Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 51813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2013.
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank Oort, 2014. "Modeling knowledge networks in economic geography: a discussion of four methods," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 423-452, September.
- Hsu, Judy & Tiao, Yu-En, 2015. "Patent rights protection and foreign direct investment in Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-6.
- TAKECHI Kazutaka, 2012. "Negative Effects of Intellectual Property Protection: The unusual suspects?," Discussion papers 12057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster & David Greenaway, 2009. "Trade, imitative ability and intellectual property rights," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 373-404, October.
- Palangkaraya, Alfons & Jensen, Paul H. & Webster, Elizabeth, 2017. "The effect of patents on trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 1-9.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:37:y:2005:i:13:p:1543-1555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .