Using stated preference discrete choice modelling to inform health care decision-making: A pilot study of breast screening participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mandy Ryan & Jenny Hughes, 1997. "Using Conjoint Analysis to Assess Women's Preferences for Miscarriage Management," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 261-273.
- Rosalie Viney & Richard De Abreu Lourenco & Dianne Kitcher & Karen Gerard, 2000. "NSW breast and cervical screening program review, CHERE Project Report No 14," Research Reports 14, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, April.
- Dorte Gyrd-Hansen & Jes Søgaard, 2001. "Analysing public preferences for cancer screening programmes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 617-634.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Ryan, Mandy, 1999. "Using conjoint analysis to take account of patient preferences and go beyond health outcomes: an application to in vitro fertilisation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 535-546, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Mühlbacher & F. Reed Johnson, 2016. "Choice Experiments to Quantify Preferences for Health and Healthcare: State of the Practice," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 253-266, June.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald & Mark Morrison & Mary Barnes, 2010. "Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept Compensation for Changes in Urban Water Customer Service Standards," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 3145-3158, September.
- Zhang, Yue & Berman, Oded & Verter, Vedat, 2009. "Incorporating congestion in preventive healthcare facility network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 922-935, November.
- Mehdi Ammi & Christine Peyron, 2016. "Heterogeneity in general practitioners’ preferences for quality improvement programs: a choice experiment and policy simulation in France," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Navneet Vidyarthi & Onur Kuzgunkaya, 2015. "The impact of directed choice on the design of preventive healthcare facility network under congestion," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 459-474, December.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C., 2008. "Mass customization: A method for market segmentation and choice menu design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 606-622, February.
- Richard Abreu Lourenco & Marion Haas & Jane Hall & Rosalie Viney, 2017. "Valuing Meta-Health Effects for Use in Economic Evaluations to Inform Reimbursement Decisions: A Review of the Evidence," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 347-362, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:9:p:1073-1085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .