Health risk and the decision to quit smoking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammar, Henrik & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Smokers' Decisions To Quit Smoking," Working Papers in Economics 59, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Leonie Sundmacher, 2012. "The effect of health shocks on smoking and obesity," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(4), pages 451-460, August.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2014.
"Smokers’ Sexual Behavior and Their Satisfaction with Family Life,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1229-1247, September.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Smokers’ sexual behavior and their satisfaction with family life," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2007. "Cigarette smoking and self-control," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-81, January.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Petrie, Dennis, 2012.
"When to Quit Under Uncertainty? A real options approach to smoking cessation,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2012-79, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Dennis Petrie, 2012. "When to Quit Under Uncertainty? A real options approach to smoking cessation," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 272, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Lin, Tsui-Fang, 2008. "Modifiable health risk factors and medical expenditures - The case of Taiwan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 1727-1736, December.
- Ida, Takanori & Goto, Rei & Takahashi, Yuko & Nishimura, Shuzo, 2011. "Can economic-psychological parameters predict successful smoking cessation?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 285-295, May.
- Christian Bünnings, 2013. "Does New Health Information Affect Health Behavior? The Effect of Health Events on Smoking Cessation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0459, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rajeev Goel, 2015. "On the demand for smoking quitlines," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 201-210, January.
- Cameron, Dr. Samuel, 2000. "Nicotine addiction and cigarette consumption: a psycho-economic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 211-219, March.
- Bünnings, Christian, 2013. "Does New Health Information Affect Health Behavior? The Effect of Health Events on Smoking Cessation," Ruhr Economic Papers 459, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Henrik Hammar & Fredrik Carlsson, 2005. "Smokers' expectations to quit smoking," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 257-267.
- Martin Forster & Andrew M. Jones, "undated". "The role of tobacco taxes in starting and quitting smoking," Discussion Papers 00/51, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Yen, Steven T. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Yuan, Yan, 2010. "Cigarette smoking and self-reported health in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 532-543, December.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0459 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie-Min Lee & Sheng-Hung Chen & Hsiang-Hsi Liu & Jung-Yao Hung & Mei-Yun Huang, 2010. "Effects Of Health Risk Information On Addictive Goods Consumption: A Case Of Tobacco, Alcohol, And Betel Nuts In Taiwan," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 406-413, July.
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Cigarette Tax Revenues and Tobacco Control in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-11-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Feb 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:6:p:795-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .