Measurement of labour quality growth caused by unobservable characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mathias Zurlinden & Thomas Bolli, 2008. "Measurement of Labor Quality Growth: Caused by Unobservable Characteristics," KOF Working papers 08-203, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Thomas Bolli & Mathias Zurlinden, 2009. "Measurement of labor quality growth caused by unobservable characteristics," Working Papers 2009-01, Swiss National Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Aaronson & Daniel G. Sullivan, 2002. "Growth in worker quality," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Feb.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David N. Margolis, 1999.
"High Wage Workers and High Wage Firms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 251-334, March.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David N. Margolis, 1994. "High Wage Workers and High Wage Firms," NBER Working Papers 4917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David Margolis, 1999. "High Wage Workers and High Wage Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00353892, HAL.
- Abowd, J.M. & Kramarz, F. & Margolis, D.N., 1995. "High-Wage Workers and High-Wage Firms," Cahiers de recherche 9503, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- David Margolis, 1995. "High Wage Workers and High Wage Firms," Post-Print halshs-00378229, HAL.
- Abowd, J.M. & Kramarz, F. & Margolis, D.N., 1995. "High-Wage Workers and High-Wage Firms," Cahiers de recherche 9503, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David N. Margolis, 1994. "High-Wage Workers and High-Wage Firms," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-23, CIRANO.
- Card, David, 1999. "The causal effect of education on earnings," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1801-1863 Elsevier.
- Venetia Bell & Pablo Burriel-Llombart & Jerry Jones, 2005. "A quality-adjusted labour input series for the United Kingdom (1975-2002)," Bank of England working papers 280, Bank of England.
- Lancaster, Tony, 2000. "The incidental parameter problem since 1948," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 391-413, April.
- Guido Schwerdt & Jarkko Turunen, 2007. "Growth In Euro Area Labor Quality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 716-734, December.
- Thomas Bolli & Mathias Zurlinden, 2009.
"Measuring Growth of Labor Quality and the Quality-Adjusted Unemployment Rate in Switzerland,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(2), pages 121-145.
- Thomas Bolli & Mathias Zurlinden, 2008. "Measuring growth of labour quality and the quality-adjusted unemployment rate in Switzerland," Working Papers 2008-13, Swiss National Bank.
- John M. Abowd & Paul A. Lengermann & Kevin L. McKinney, 2002. "The Measurement of Human Capital in the U.S. Economy," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2002-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Mar 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Øivind A. Nilsen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka & Terje Skjerpen, 2011.
"The Importance Of Skill Measurement For Growth Accounting,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(2), pages 293-305, June.
- Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Raknerud, Arvid & Rybalka, Marina & Skjerpen, Terje, 2010. "The Importance of Skill Measurement for Growth Accounting," IZA Discussion Papers 4997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura-Maria DINDIRE, 2012. "Assessment Model Of The Nations? Human Capital - The Case Of The Eu Countries," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 18(4), pages 21-27.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:18:p:2297-2308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .