The impact of regional absorptive capacity on spatial knowledge spillovers: the Cohen and Levinthal model revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martijn van Hasselt, 2005. "Bayesian Sampling Algorithms for the Sample Selection and Two-Part Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 241, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Acosta & Joaquín M. Azagra-Caro & Daniel Coronado, 2016.
"Access to Universities' Public Knowledge: Who is More Regionalist?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 446-459, March.
- Acosta,Manuel & Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Coronado,Daniel, 2014. "Access to universities’ public knowledge: Who’s more regionalist?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201405, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Oct 2014.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013.
"The impact of cultural diversity on firm innovation: evidence from Dutch micro-data,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013. "The impact of cultural diversity on firm innovation: evidence from Dutch micro-data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013026, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers 1722, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Khaled Elmawazini & Gamal Atallah & Sonny Nwankwo & Yazid Dissou, 2013. "US Foreign Affiliates, Technology Diffusion and Host Country Human Development: Human Development Index versus Human Capital," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 69-91, January.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2015. "Absorptive capacity and space," FEP Working Papers 564, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haifeng Qian & Hyejin Jung, 2017. "Solving the knowledge filter puzzle: absorptive capacity, entrepreneurship and regional development," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 99-114, January.
- Wassmann, Pia, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the EU Eastern Enlargement on Border Regions in the Old Member States," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-582, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Schillaci Carmela Elita & Romano Marco & Nicotra Melita, 2013. "Territory’s Absorptive Capacity," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01584111, HAL.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2014. "R&D, spatial proximity and productivity at firm level: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 57149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bento, Nuno & Fontes, Margarida, 2015. "The construction of a new technological innovation system in a follower country: Wind energy in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 197-210.
- Kleoniki Kalapouti & Nikos Varsakelis, 2015. "Intra and inter: regional knowledge spillovers in European Union," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 760-781, October.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio, 2013. "Knowledge spillover effects at the sub-regional level. Theory and estimation," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-13, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:11:p:1363-1374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .