A multifactor model of gold industry stock returns: evidence from the Australian equity market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, M. Martin & Filion, Didier, 2007.
"Common and fundamental factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 428-453, May.
- M. Martin Boyer & Didier Filion, 2004. "Common and Fundamental Factors in Stock Returns of Canadian Oil and Gas Companies," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-62, CIRANO.
- Masih, Rumi & Peters, Sanjay & De Mello, Lurion, 2011.
"Oil price volatility and stock price fluctuations in an emerging market: Evidence from South Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 975-986, September.
- MASIH Rumi & PETERS Sanjay, "undated". "Oil Price Volatility and Stock Price Fluctuations in an Emerging Market: Evidence from South Korea," EcoMod2003 330700096, EcoMod.
- Misund, Bard, 2016. "Common and Fundamental Risk Factors in Shareholder Returns of Norwegian Salmon Producing Companies," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/17, University of Stavanger.
- Yao, Juan & Gao, Jiti & Alles, Lakshman, 2005. "Dynamic investigation into the predictability of Australian industrial stock returns: Using financial and economic information," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-245, March.
- Veith, Stefan & Werner, Jörg R. & Zimmermann, Jochen, 2009. "Capital market response to emission rights returns: Evidence from the European power sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 605-613, July.
- Sadorsky, Perry & Henriques, Irene, 2001. "Multifactor risk and the stock returns of Canadian paper and forest products companies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 199-208, November.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:56-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Amine BOUTABA, "undated". "Does Carbon Affect European Oil Companies' Equity Values?," EcoMod2009 21500018, EcoMod.
- Aboura Sofiane & Chevallier Julien & Jammazi Rania & Tiwari Aviral Kumar, 2016.
"The place of gold in the cross-market dependencies,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(5), pages 567-586, December.
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier & Jammazi Rania & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2016. "The place of gold in the cross-market dependencies," Post-Print halshs-01348702, HAL.
- Dayanandan, Ajit & Donker, Han, 2011. "Oil prices and accounting profits of oil and gas companies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 252-257.
- Shu-Mei Chiang & Chi-Tai Lin & Chien-Ming Huang, 2013. "The Relationships Among Stocks, Bonds and Gold: Safe Haven, Hedge or Neither?," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Martín-Barragán, Belén & Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2015.
"Correlations between oil and stock markets: A wavelet-based approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 212-227.
- Martín-Barragán, Belén & Ramos, Sofía B. & Veiga, Helena, 2013. "Correlations between oil and stock markets : a wavelet-based approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130504, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- El-Sharif, Idris & Brown, Dick & Burton, Bruce & Nixon, Bill & Russell, Alex, 2005. "Evidence on the nature and extent of the relationship between oil prices and equity values in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 819-830, November.
- O'Connor, Fergal A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Batten, Jonathan A. & Baur, Dirk G., 2015. "The financial economics of gold — A survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 186-205.
- Misund, Bard & Mohn, Klaus, 2014. "Exploration Risk in Oil & Gas Shareholder Returns," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/4, University of Stavanger.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2011.
"Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: International evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2009. "Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: international evidence," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws096920, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Baur, Dirk G., 2014. "Gold mining companies and the price of gold," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 174-181.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoang, Thi-Hong-Van & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2015.
"Is gold good for portfolio diversification? A stochastic dominance analysis of the Paris stock exchange,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 98-108.
- Thi Hong Van Hoang & Hooi Hooi Lean & Wing-Keung Wong, 2013. "Is Gold Good for Portfolio Diversification? A Stochastic Dominance Analysis of the Paris Stock Exchange," Working Papers 05-13, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Rodolfo Aquino, 2006. "A variance equality test of the ICAPM on Philippine stocks: post-Asian financial crisis period," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 353-362.
- Bellalah, Mondher & Masood, Omar & Thapa, Priya Darshini Pun & Levyne, Olivier & Triki, Rabeb, 2012. "Economic forces and stock exchange prices: pre and post impacts of global financial recession of 2008," MPRA Paper 50942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2001. "Risk factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Alaali, Fatema, 2017. "Analysing the Effect of Oil Price Shocks on Asset Prices: evidence from UK firms," MPRA Paper 78013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:8:y:1998:i:1:p:21-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .