Dynamics of inflation in Sub-Saharan Africa: the role of foreign inflation, official and parallel market exchange rates, and monetary growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chhibber, Ajay, 1991. "Africa's rising inflation : causes, consequences, and cures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 577, The World Bank.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Cottani, Joaquin & Firuzabadi, Reza & Walton, Michael, 1989. "Inflation, price controls, and fiscal adjustment in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 192, The World Bank.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Exchange reform, parallel markets, and inflation in Africa : the case of Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 427, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Ntamatungiro, 2004. "Fiscal Sustainability in Heavily Indebted Countries Dependenton Nonrenewable Resources; The Case of Gabon," IMF Working Papers 04/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Arto Kovanen, 2004. "Zimbabwe; A Quest for a Nominal Anchor," IMF Working Papers 04/130, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:7:y:1997:i:4:p:395-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.