Linking profits to asset-liability management of domestic and foreign banks in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert N. McCauley & William R. White, 1997. "The Euro and European financial markets," BIS Working Papers 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- William R. White, 1998. "The coming transformation of continental european banking?," BIS Working Papers 54, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shelagh Heffernan & Xiaoqing Fu, 2010. "Determinants of financial performance in Chinese banking," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(20), pages 1585-1600.
- Olena Havrylchyk & Emilia Jurzyk, 2005.
"Profitability of Foreign and Domestic Banks in Central and Eastern Europe : Does the Mode of Entry Matter?,"
2005-21, CEPII research center.
- Olena Havrylchyk & Emilia Jurzyk, 2006. "Profitability of foreign and domestic banks in Central and Eastern Europe: does the mode of entry matter?," LICOS Discussion Papers 16606, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sun, Poi Hun & Mohamad, Shamsher & Ariff, M., 2017. "Determinants driving bank performance: A comparison of two types of banks in the OIC," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 193-203.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:14:y:2004:i:18:p:1319-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .