|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Thessaloniki, Greece
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
RePEc:edi:deautgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Emilios Galariotis Iordanis Kalaitzoglou & Kyriaki Kosmidou & Spiros Papaefthimiou & Spyros Spyrou, 2019.
"Could Market Making be Profitable in The European Carbon Market?,"
- Emilios Galariotis, Iordanis Kalaitzoglou, Kyriaki Kosmidou, Spiros Papaefthimiou, and Spyros I. Spyrou, 2019. "Could Market Making be Profitable in The European Carbon Market?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(The New E).
- Sailesh Tanna & Kyriaki Kosmidou & Fotios Pasiouras, 2005. "Determinants of profitability of domestic UK commercial banks: panel evidence from the period 1995-2002," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 45, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Emilios Galariotis, Iordanis Kalaitzoglou, Kyriaki Kosmidou, Spiros Papaefthimiou, and Spyros I. Spyrou, 2019.
"Could Market Making be Profitable in The European Carbon Market?,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(The New E).
- Emilios Galariotis Iordanis Kalaitzoglou & Kyriaki Kosmidou & Spiros Papaefthimiou & Spyros Spyrou, 2019. "Could Market Making be Profitable in The European Carbon Market?," Post-Print hal-02263114, HAL.
- Kyriaki Kosmidou & Dimitrios Kousenidis & Anestis Ladas & Christos Negkakis, 2019. "Do institutions prevent contagion in financial markets? Evidence from the European debt crisis," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 632-646, May.
- Dimitrios Gounopoulos & Kyriaki Kosmidou & Dimitrios Kousenidis & Victoria Patsika, 2019. "The investigation of the dynamic linkages between real estate market and stock market in Greece," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 647-669, May.
- Ioannidis, Filippos & Kosmidou, Kyriaki & Makridou, Georgia & Andriosopoulos, Kostas, 2019. "Market design of an energy exchange: The case of Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Constantin Zopounidis & Michalis Doumpos & Kyriaki Kosmidou, 2018. "Preface: analytical models for financial modeling and risk management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 266(1), pages 1-4, July.
- Kosmidou, Kyriaki & Kousenidis, Dimitrios & Ladas, Anestis & Negkakis, Christos, 2017. "Determinants of risk in the banking sector during the European Financial Crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 285-296.
- Konstantinos A. Moutsianas & Kyriaki Kosmidou, 2016. "Do the Troika's financial assistance programs reduce systemic risk? Evidence from Eurozone countries," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 149-171.
- Moutsianas, Konstantinos A. & Kosmidou, Kyriaki, 2016. "Bank earnings volatility in the UK: Does size matter? A comparison between commercial and investment banks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 137-150.
- Kosmidou, Kyriaki V. & Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Negakis, Christos I., 2015. "The impact of the EU/ECB/IMF bailout programs on the financial and real sectors of the ASE during the Greek sovereign crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 440-454.
- A.I. Dimitras & K. Kosmidou & A.K. Apostolou, 2010. "Bank efficiency estimation and the change of the accounting standards: evidence from Greece," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 20-39.
- Kyriaki Kosmidou, 2008. "The determinants of banks' profits in Greece during the period of EU financial integration," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 146-159, February.
- Kyriaki Kosmidou & Constantin Zopounidis, 2008. "Measurement of Bank Performance in Greece," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(1), pages 79-95.
- Pasiouras, Fotios & Kosmidou, Kyriaki, 2007. "Factors influencing the profitability of domestic and foreign commercial banks in the European Union," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 222-237, June.
- Kosmidou, Kyriaki & Pasiouras, Fotios & Tsaklanganos, Angelos, 2007. "Domestic and multinational determinants of foreign bank profits: The case of Greek banks operating abroad," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Kosmidou, K. & Pasiouras, F. & Zopounidis, C. & Doumpos, M., 2006. "A multivariate analysis of the financial characteristics of foreign and domestic banks in the UK," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 189-195, April.
- K. Kosmidou & F. Pasiouras & M. Doumpos & C. Zopounidis, 2006. "Assessing performance factors in the UK banking sector: A multicriteria methodology," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 14(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Kyriaki Kosmidou & Fotios Pasiouras & Angelos Tsaklanganos, 2005. "Factors influencing the profits and size of Greek banks operating abroad: a pooled time-series study," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 731-738.
- K. Kosmidou & F. Pasiouras & M. Doumpos & C. Zopounidis, 2004. "Foreign versus domestic banks’ performance in the UK: a multicriteria approach," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 329-343, October.
- Kyriaki Kosmidou & Fotios Pasiouras & Jordan Floropoulos, 2004. "Linking profits to asset-liability management of domestic and foreign banks in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(18), pages 1319-1324.
- Matsatsinis, M. & Kosmidou, K. & Doumpos, M. & Zopounidis, C., 2003. "A Fuzzy Decision Aiding Method for the Assessment of Corporate Bankruptcy," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(1), pages 13-23, May.
- Doumpos, M. & Kosmidou, K. & Baourakis, G. & Zopounidis, C., 2002. "Credit risk assessment using a multicriteria hierarchical discrimination approach: A comparative analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 392-412, April.
- Kosmidou K. & Doumpos M. & Zopounidis C., 2002. "A Multicriteria Hierarchical Discrimination Approach for Credit Risk Problems," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 53-68, January -.
- Kosmidou, V. K. & Spathis, T. Ch., 2000. "Euro and Profitability of Greek Banks," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 43-56, July - De.
- K. Kosmidou & C. Zopounidis, 2001. "Bank Asset Liability Management Techniques: An Overview," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Constantin Zopounidis & Panos M Pardalos & George Baourakis (ed.),Fuzzy Sets In Management, Economics And Marketing, chapter 17, pages 255-268, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kyriaki Kosmidou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.