Report NEP-EFF-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Kirkwood & Daehoon Nahm, 2005. "Australian Banking Efficiency and its Relation to Stock Returns," Research Papers 0508, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Sgherri, 2005. "Long-Run Productivity Shifts and Cyclical Fluctuations; Evidence for Italy," IMF Working Papers 05/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Service Offshoring, Productivity, and Employment; Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 05/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Jocelyn Horne & Baiding Hu, 2005. "Estimation of Cost Efficiency of Australian Universities," Research Papers 0502, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A Pattillo & Kevin J Carey, 2005. "Sustaining Growth Accelerations and Pro-Poor Growth in Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Sailesh Tanna & Kyriaki Kosmidou & Fotios Pasiouras, 2005. "Determinants of profitability of domestic UK commercial banks: panel evidence from the period 1995-2002," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 45, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Galina A. Schwartz & Ari Van Assche, 2006. "Input Specificity and Global Sourcing," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-02, CIRANO.
- Marina Tomova, 2005. "Efficiency of European Banking - Inequality and Integration," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 89, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Micco, Alejandro & Panizza, Ugo & YaÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â±ez, Monica, 2006. "Bank Ownership and Performance Does Politics Matter?," POLIS Working Papers 62, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Klaus Schaeck & Simon Wolfe, 2005. "Identifying "Problem Banks" in the German Co-operative and Savings Bank Sector: An Econometric Analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 44, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- David Hauner & Shanaka J Peiris, 2005. "Bank Efficiency and Competition in Low-Income Countries; The Case of Uganda," IMF Working Papers 05/240, International Monetary Fund.