Modelling the volatility in East European emerging stock markets: evidence on Hungary and Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis X. Diebold, 1986. "Temporal aggregation of ARCH processes and the distribution of asset returns," Special Studies Papers 200, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Högholm, Kenneth & Knif, Johan, 2009. "The impact of portfolio aggregation on day-of-the-week effect: Evidence from Finland," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 67-79.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1147111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gebka, Bartosz & Serwa, Dobromil, 2007. "Intra- and inter-regional spillovers between emerging capital markets around the world," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 203-221, June.
- Piotr Fiszeder & Witold Orzeszko, 2012. "Nonparametric Verification of GARCH-Class Models for Selected Polish Exchange Rates and Stock Indices," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(5), pages 430-449, November.
- Kovačić, Zlatko, 2007. "Forecasting volatility: Evidence from the Macedonian stock exchange," MPRA Paper 5319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strawinski, Pawel & Slepaczuk, Robert, 2008.
"Analysis of HF data on the WSE in the context of EMH,"
9532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paweł Strawiński & Robert Ślepaczuk, 2008. "Analysis of HF data on the WSE in the context of EMH," Working Papers 2008-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Abdelkader Derbali & Slaheddine Hallara & David McMillan, 2016.
"Day-of-the-week effect on the Tunisian stock market return and volatility,"
Cogent Business & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1147111-114, December.
- Abdelkader Derbali & Slaheddine Hallara, 2016. "Day of the week effect on the Tunisian stock market return and volatility," Post-Print hal-01696003, HAL.
- Ana Filipa Carvalho & Jose Sa da Costa & Jose Assis Lopes, 2006. "A systematic modelling strategy for futures markets volatility," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(11), pages 819-833.
- Wang, Ping & Moore, Tomoe, 2009. "Sudden changes in volatility: The case of five central European stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 33-46, February.
- Pawel STRAWINSKI & Robert SLEPACZUK, 2008. "Analysis Of High Frequency Data On The Warsaw Stock Exchange In The Context Of Efficient Market Hypothesis," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 306-319.
- Prashant Joshi, 2010. "Modeling Volatility in Emerging Stock Markets Of India And China," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 86-94, January.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:3:p:37-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- de, Vries Frans & Montagnoli, Alberto, 2009. "Carbon trading thickness and market efficiency: A non-parametric test," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-22, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Taufeeque Ahmad Siddiqui & Isha Narula, 2013. "Market Efficiency and Anomalies: Evidences from S&P CNX NIFTY," Vision, , vol. 17(3), pages 233-245, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:11:y:2001:i:4:p:445-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.