Self-employment and time stress: the effect of leisure quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal & José Alberto Molina & Raquel Ortega, 2010. "Unemployment and Time Use: Evidence from the Spanish Time Use Survey," Documentos de Trabajo dt2010-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1463-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Almudena Sevilla & Jose Gimenez-Nadal & Jonathan Gershuny, 2012.
"Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965–2003,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(3), pages 939-964, August.
- Sevilla, Almudena & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Gershuny, Jonathan I., 2012. "Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 6708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campaña, Juan Carlos & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, Jose Alberto, 2016.
"Diferencias entre auto-empleados y asalariados en los usos del tiempo: Aragón vs. Spain
[Differences between self-employees and wage-earners in time uses: Aragon vs. Spain]," MPRA Paper 71463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Pagán-Rodríguez, 2013. "Being Under Time Pressure: The Case of Workers with Disabilities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 831-840, December.
- J. Gimenez-Nadal & Jose Molina, 2014.
"Regional unemployment, gender, and time allocation of the unemployed,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 105-127, March.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2012. "Regional Unemployment, Gender and Time Allocation of the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 7043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:17:p:1735-1738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.