Estimating labour supply and time allocation by married Japanese men and unmarried Japanese women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Yamada, 2010.
"Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women,"
27-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ken Yamada, 2012. "Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women," Working Papers 24-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Shingo Takahashi & Masumi Kawade & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2009.
"Spousal Tax Deduction, Social Security System and the Labor Supply of Japanese Married Women,"
EMS_2009_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Ryuta Ray Kato & Masumi Kawade & Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2009. "Spousal Tax Deduction, Social Security System and the Labor Supply of Japanese Married Women," Working Papers EMS_2009_15, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013.
"Estimating the Social Marginal Cost of Public Funds,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 41(3), pages 360-385, May.
- HAYASHI Masayoshi & BESSHO Shun-ichiro, 2004. "Social marginal cost of public funds: A microdata estimation for the Japaneseprogressive income tax system (in Japanese)," ESRI Discussion paper series 113, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011. "Estimating the Social Marginal Cost of Public Funds: A Micro-data Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-817, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2005. "The Social Cost of Public Funds : The Case of Japanese Progressive Income Taxation," Finance Working Papers 22031, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2008:i:9:p:659-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.