Testing the quantity theory of money in Greece: reply to Ozmen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Aslan & Levent Korap, 2007.
"Testing Quantity Theory of Money for the Turkish Economy,"
Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets,
Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 1(2), pages 93-109.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Testing quantity theory of money for the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 21704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athanasios L. Athanasenas & Constantinos Katrakilidis, 2008. "An Eclectic Causality Model for Income Growth: Evidence from Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 31-46.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Long-run relations between money, prices and output: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 20265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karagiannis, Stelios & Panagopoulos, Yannis & Vlamis, Prodromos, 2010. "Interest rate pass-through in Europe and the US: Monetary policy after the financial crisis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 323-338, May.
- Levent, Korap, 2009. "The search for co-integration between money, prices and income: low frequency evidence from the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 19557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:9:p:541-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.