Testing The Quantity Theory of Money in Greece: A Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J Smith, 1999.
"Bounds Testing Approaches to the Analysis of Long Run Relationships,"
ESE Discussion Papers
46, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Y. & Smith, R.J., 1999. "Bounds Testing Approaches to the Analysis of Long-run Relationships," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9907, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992. "Cointegration in partial systems and the efficiency of single-equation analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 389-402, June.
- Costas Karfakis, 2002. "Testing the quantity theory of money in Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 583-587.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Aslan & Levent Korap, 2007.
"Testing Quantity Theory of Money for the Turkish Economy,"
Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets,
Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 1(2), pages 93-109.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Testing quantity theory of money for the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 21704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athanasios L. Athanasenas & Constantinos Katrakilidis, 2008. "An Eclectic Causality Model for Income Growth: Evidence from Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 31-46.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Long-run relations between money, prices and output: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 20265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent, Korap, 2009. "The search for co-integration between money, prices and income: low frequency evidence from the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 19557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGreece; Quantity Theory of Money;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2005-01-07 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:0310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .