Aid, debt and fiscal policies in Senegal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Ouattara, 2004. "Modelling the Long Run Determinants of Private Investment in Senegal," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0413, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Costas Karfakis, 2002. "Testing the quantity theory of money in Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 583-587.
- Pack, Howard & Pack, Janet Rothenberg, 1993. "Foreign Aid and the Question of Fungibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 258-265, May.
- Ira N. Gang & Haider Ali Khan, 1999.
"Foreign aid and fiscal behavior in a bounded rationality model: Different policy regimes,"
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 121-134.
- Ira N. Gang & Haider Ali Khan, 1998. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Behavior in a Bounded Rathionality Model: Different Policy Regimes," Departmental Working Papers 199812, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 2001. "How stable is M2 money demand function in Japan?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 455-461, December.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Heller, Peter S, 1975. "A Model of Public Fiscal Behavior in Developing Countries: Aid, Investment, and Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 429-445, June.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2000. "Aid and Public Sector Behavior in Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 156-163, June.
- Franco-Rodriguez, Susana & Morrissey, Oliver & McGillivray, Mark, 1998.
"Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1241-1250, July.
- Susana Franco-Rodriguez, & Mark McGillivray, & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid," Discussion Papers 98/2, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Catherine Pattillo & Hélène Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2011. "External Debt and Growth," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Mosley, Paul & Hudson, John & Horrell, Sara, 1987. "Aid, the Public Sector and the Market in Less Developed Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 616-641, September.
- Mavrotas, George & Ouattara, Bazoumana, 2003. "Aid Disaggregation, Endogenous Aid and the Public Sector in Aid-Recipient Economies: Evidence from C.te d'Ivoire," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- George Mavrotas, 2002. "Foreign aid and fiscal response: Does aid disaggregation matter?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(3), pages 534-559, September.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Mark McGillivray & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2005. "Aid, Debt Burden and Government Fiscal Behaviour in Côte d'Ivoire," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(2), pages 247-269, June.
- Binh, Tran-Nam & McGillivray, Mark, 1993. "Foreign aid, taxes and public investment A comment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 173-176, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:18:y:2006:i:8:p:1105-1122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.