Policy preferences in fiscal response studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shlomo Benartzi & Richard H. Thaler, 1995.
"Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 73-92.
- Shlomo Benartzi & Richard H. Thaler, 1993. "Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 4369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ira N. Gang & Haider Ali Khan, 1999.
"Foreign aid and fiscal behavior in a bounded rationality model: Different policy regimes,"
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 121-134.
- Ira N. Gang & Haider Ali Khan, 1998. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Behavior in a Bounded Rathionality Model: Different Policy Regimes," Departmental Working Papers 199812, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Franco-Rodriguez, Susana & Morrissey, Oliver & McGillivray, Mark, 1998.
"Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1241-1250, July.
- Susana Franco-Rodriguez, & Mark McGillivray, & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid," Discussion Papers 98/2, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- White, Howard, 1994. "Foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 155-163, October.
- George Mavrotas, 2002. "Foreign aid and fiscal response: Does aid disaggregation matter?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(3), pages 534-559, September.
- Mark McGillivray & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2005. "Aid, Debt Burden and Government Fiscal Behaviour in Côte d'Ivoire," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(2), pages 247-269, June.
- Gang, Ira N. & Ali Khan, Haider, 1990. "Foreign aid, taxes, and public investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 355-369, November.
- Gang, Ira N., 1993. "Reply to Tran-Nam Binh and Mark McGillivray, 'foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A comment'," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 177-178, June.
- Binh, Tran-Nam & McGillivray, Mark, 1993. "Foreign aid, taxes and public investment A comment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 173-176, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Machado, 2010. "Aid and fiscal policy in Nicaragua: A fiscal response analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 483-502.
- Aaron Batten, 2010. "Foreign aid, government behaviour, and fiscal policy in Papua New Guinea," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(2), pages 142-160, November.
- Martínez-Mora Francisco & Puy M. Socorro, 2012. "Asymmetric Single-peaked Preferences," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2010.
"Aid and public sector fiscal behaviour in failing states,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1006-1016, September.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2009. "Aid and Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour in Failing States," MPRA Paper 21801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Eguia, 2013. "On the spatial representation of preference profiles," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 103-128, January.
- Mark McGillivray, 2009. "Aid, Economic Reform, and Public Sector Fiscal Behavior in Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 526-542, August.
- Aaron Batten, 2009. "Foreign Aid, Government Behaviour and Fiscal Policy Outcomes in Papua New Guinea," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec09-03, International and Development Economics.
- Feeny, Simon, 2007. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Governance in Melanesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 439-453, March.
- Martínez-Mora, Francisco & Puy, M. Socorro, 2014. "The determinants and electoral consequences of asymmetric preferences," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 85-97.
- Hoda Abd El Hamid Ali, 2013. "Foreign Aid and Economic Growth in Egypt: A Cointegration Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 743-751.
- Abrams M E Tagem, 2017. "Aid, Taxes and Government Spending: A Heterogeneous Cointegrated Panel Analysis," Discussion Papers 2017-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:18:y:2006:i:8:p:1167-1175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.