Foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Hisali, Eria & Ddumba-Ssentamu, John, 2013. "Foreign aid and tax revenue in Uganda," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 356-365.
- Simon Feeny, 2006. "Policy preferences in fiscal response studies," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1167-1175.
- Susana Franco‐Rodriguez, 2000. "Recent developments in fiscal response with an application to Costa Rica," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 429-441, 04.
- Franco-Rodriguez, Susana & Morrissey, Oliver & McGillivray, Mark, 1998.
"Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1241-1250, July.
- Susana Franco-Rodriguez, & Mark McGillivray, & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid," Discussion Papers 98/2, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Mavrotas, George & Ouattara, Bazoumana, 2003. "The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A Model," WIDER Working Paper Series 011, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- George Mavrotas & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2010. "The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A Model," Working Papers id:3213, eSocialSciences.
- G Mavrotas & B Ouattara, 2003. "The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0307, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1995. "Foreign aid and the public sector : a simulation approach," Research Report 95D21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Simon Feeny & Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Aid and public sector borrowing in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 989-998.
- Ouattara, B., 2006. "Foreign aid and government fiscal behaviour in developing countries: Panel data evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 506-514, May.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2010. "Aid and public sector fiscal behaviour in failing states," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1006-1016, September.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2009. "Aid and Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour in Failing States," MPRA Paper 21801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McGillivray, Mark & Morrissey, Oliver, 2001. "Fiscal Effects of Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oliver Morrissey & Mark McGillivray, 2010. "Fiscal Effects of Aid," Working Papers id:3194, eSocialSciences.
- B Ouattara, 2004. "Does Aid Promote Fiscal Indiscipline? Evidence from Dynamic Panel Model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0407, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Iman Sugema & Anis Chowdhury, 2007. "Has aid made the Government of Indonesia lazy?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 14(1), pages 105-124, June.
- José Antonio Alonso & Carlos Garcimartín, "undated". "Does Aid Hinder Tax Efforts? More Evidence," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Howard White, 2005. "Dollars, dialogue and development: an evaluation of Swedish program aid," Development and Comp Systems 0511012, EconWPA.
- Rabia Butt & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2013. "Foreign Aid and the Fiscal Behaviour of Government of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:96, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1997. "Foreign Aid and the Public Sector: A Model of Fiscal Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 115-129.
- Feeny, Simon, 2007. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Governance in Melanesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 439-453, March.
- George Mavrotas, 2002. "Foreign aid and fiscal response: Does aid disaggregation matter?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(3), pages 534-559, September.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:95d21 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:45:y:1994:i:1:p:155-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed