Foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1985. "Model selection test procedures in a single linear equation of a dynamic simultaneous system and their defects in small samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 327-362, June.
- Marian E. Bond, 1985. "Export Demand and Supply for Groups of Non-Oil Developing Countries (La demande et l'offre d'exportations dans diffÃ©rents groupes de pays en dÃ©veloppement non pÃ©troliers) (Demanda y oferta de expor," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(1), pages 56-77, March.
- Haynes, Stephen E & Stone, Joe A, 1983. "Specification of Supply Behavior in International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 626-632, November.
- Dunlevy, James A, 1980. "A Test of the Capacity Pressure Hypothesis within a Simultaneous Equations Model of Export Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 131-135, February.
- Ulrich R. Kohli, 1978. "A Gross National Product Function and the Derived Demand for Imports and Supply of Exports," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 167-182, May.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1986. "Export Supply and Import Demand Functions: A Production Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 2011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisali, Eria & Ddumba-Ssentamu, John, 2013. "Foreign aid and tax revenue in Uganda," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 356-365.
- Susana Franco‐Rodriguez, 2000. "Recent developments in fiscal response with an application to Costa Rica," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 429-441, April.
- Franco-Rodriguez, Susana & Morrissey, Oliver & McGillivray, Mark, 1998.
"Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1241-1250, July.
- Susana Franco-Rodriguez, & Mark McGillivray, & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Aid and the Public Sector in Pakistan: Evidence with Endogenous Aid," Discussion Papers 98/2, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Mavrotas, George & Ouattara, Bazoumana, 2003.
"The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A Model,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
011, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- George Mavrotas & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2010. "The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A Model," Working Papers id:3213, eSocialSciences.
- G Mavrotas & B Ouattara, 2003. "The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0307, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1995. "Foreign aid and the public sector : a simulation approach," Research Report 95D21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ouattara, B., 2006. "Foreign aid and government fiscal behaviour in developing countries: Panel data evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 506-514, May.
- Iman Sugema & Anis Chowdhury, 2007. "Has aid made the Government of Indonesia lazy?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 14(1), pages 105-124, June.
- José Antonio Alonso & Carlos Garcimartín, "undated". "Does Aid Hinder Tax Efforts? More Evidence," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Rabia Butt & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2013. "Foreign Aid and the Fiscal Behaviour of Government of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:96, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Feeny, Simon, 2007. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Governance in Melanesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 439-453, March.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:95d21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Feeny, 2006. "Policy preferences in fiscal response studies," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1167-1175.
- Simon Feeny & Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Aid and public sector borrowing in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 989-998.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2010.
"Aid and public sector fiscal behaviour in failing states,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1006-1016, September.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2009. "Aid and Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour in Failing States," MPRA Paper 21801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McGillivray, Mark & Morrissey, Oliver, 2001. "Fiscal Effects of Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- B Ouattara, 2004. "Does Aid Promote Fiscal Indiscipline? Evidence from Dynamic Panel Model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0407, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Howard White, 2005. "Dollars, dialogue and development: an evaluation of Swedish program aid," Development and Comp Systems 0511012, EconWPA.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1997. "Foreign Aid and the Public Sector: A Model of Fiscal Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 115-129.
- George Mavrotas, 2002. "Foreign aid and fiscal response: Does aid disaggregation matter?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(3), pages 534-559, September.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:45:y:1994:i:1:p:155-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.